How To Quickly Remove Uric Acid Crystallization From Your Body To Prevent Gout And Joint Pain
A disease in which defective metabolism of uric acid causes arthritis, especially in the smaller bones of the feet, deposition of chalkstones, and episodes of acute pain is known as gout and it is a metabolic disorder. The result is swelling and stiffness, and in some cases, people feel severe pain and swelling that develops in just a few hours. The uric acid overload is the main reason for gout. It can appear due to inefficient waste elimination or excessive creation of it. A breakdown product of purines that are part of many foods is the uric acid. In gout, there are frequently, but not always, elevated levels of uric acid in the blood (hyperuricemia). However, only a small portion of those with hyperuricemia will develop gout.
Crystallization takes place and deposits around the joints, which can cause joint inflammation if kidneys are unable to eliminate the uric acid.
But, you can change your lifestyle and diet and in that way you can remove uric acid and improve your health condition. Next, you need to have proper healthy diet, rich in fresh colorful fruits and vegetables; lean meat and seafood, and whole unprocessed unenriched grains. You should reduce processed sugars such as high- fructose corn syrup, foods high in saturated fats, and alcohol.
Because it keeps the body hydrated and helps to eliminate toxins and the overload of uric acid drink lots of water. You can keep your body hydrated with water, natural juices (no added sugar); fruit infused water, and herbal teas (you can use honey to sweeten). If possible (and you must) reduce stress with easy physical routines or activities.
Here are some natural tonics in the case of gout:
• for reducing uric acid in the body baking soda seems to be an effective prophylaxis candidate. Add half a teaspoon to one glass of water and drink it every day. In case of a current gout attack use whole teaspoon
• lemon water can also help. The system is able to prevent numerous health conditions when the body has more alkaline than acidic, and one of them is gout. The lemon water prevents formation of uric acid crystals by increasing the alkalinity of the body. Into 200 ml of warm water squeeze half of a lemon and drink it every morning on an empty stomach.
• Apple cider vinegar just like lemon increases body alkalinity. Its malic acid is effective in the disintegration of uric acid in discarding it from the body. Add a tablespoon of apple cider vinegar to 200 ml of water and drink it every day, before lunch and dinner.
These are the best foods to eat in order to prevent or treat gout:
• Curcumin, found in turmeric, has a role in renal protection and is a powerful anti-inflammatory agent.
• Bromelain, found in pineapples, has anti-inflammatory properties and provides analgesic effects.
• Flaxseed, thanks to its incredible beneficial properties, can reduce serum uric acid of subjects.