Are You Diagnosed with Cancer? Then, You Should Follow This Healthy, Balanced Alkaline Diet!
Keeping optimal pH balance of the body is very important for each cancer sufferer as well as for every other human being. To explain you more deeply, every person should maintain an alkaline state in the body to stay healthy and prevent the development of many diseases and health issues.
Why Is It So Difficult to Maintain an Alkaline Environment in the Body?
According to the Raw Food Health, the human body tries to keep a slightly alkaline pH balance of 7.35. However, the optimal pH level can be easily altered as a result of high levels of stress and unhealthy and unbalanced diet. In addition, this acidic environment in the body can lead to developing various diseases.
Considering the fact that currently there are a lot of people following unhealthy diets high in processed and sugary foods, microwave and junk foods, it is almost impossible to maintain the healthy alkaline pH balance in the body.
Furthermore, this unhealthy diet results in the creation of an acidic environment in the body. That’s not all, it could significantly elevate the possibility of developing many cancer types and a wide array of other health conditions.
Now, you probably know why it is so important to stick to a healthy and balanced alkaline diet. This type of diet will actually restore the balance in your entire body, eliminate inflammation, speed up healing, as well as promote overall health and well-being.
Here are some useful tips on how to easily create an alkaline environment and restore your body’s pH balance:
- First of all, it is of great importance to follow an alkaline diet, including organic leafy green veggies, cabbage, cauliflower, broccoli, fruits, root veggies, garlic, onion, nuts, seeds, herbs and spices, beans, peas, lentils, chives, leek, and so on.
- Eliminate grains containing gluten because they can also lead to inflammation. In addition, here is a list of foods rich in gluten that should be avoided in case of cancer: wheat, rye, whole grains, bread, cakes, pasta, crackers, cereals, muffins, cookies, and other baked goods.
These foods should be substituted with non-gluten grains, including amaranth, buckwheat, and quinoa.
- You should also consume about 2-4 oz of organic grass-fed meat, fish and poultry several times within a period of one week.
- Also, exclude all sugary foods from your diet since cancerous cells do feed on sugar. What’s more, sugar can also decrease the levels of magnesium in the body, which supports the growth of cancer. Hence, you should remove all forms of sugar from your diet, including honey and agave.
On the other hand, consider including unsweetened apple sauce, dried apricots, figs, or fresh pineapple in your diet.
- According to the results of the study carried out by Prof. T. Colin Campbell at Cornell University Cow, dairy products are among the most cancer-promoting foods due to their abundance of casein protein. Additionally, cancer patients are recommended to avoid all dairy products since this type of food can also contribute to high acid production, bone deterioration, excessive inflammation, and promote cancer growth.